Friday, August 14, 2009

P.E.T.A.





Well were going to talk about the left extremist group P.E.T.A. today.

First off I am going to give you my opinion. As this is an opinion blog. My opinion, not your's, is the only one that counts here. Unless you leave a comment.

I think they are all a bunch of psycho nut jobs that should find better things to spend their money on case in point the Hollywood protest sign.

Photo thanks to ecorazzi.com

I mean seriously. Really?!?! This takes the cake for the dumbest thing I have ever read or seen. And no this isn't real (yet). It's actually photoshoped.

Then of course there is the most recent Obama fly swatting incident. Read about it here from Reuters. Really people. Its a fly! I have one of those fly zapper things under my desk at work and absolutely love it. Give Obama one of those. I would say go Bama for the first time ever if he had one up at the podium during a press conference. And that is saying a lot coming from me.

These people you will notice that they are sporting they new and trendy 'Go Veg' stuff. Veg? What is this a new catch phrase to bring in new people? Kinda like Radio Shack changing their name to 'The Shack.' How stupid is that. I just wonder the money wasted in these spectacular name changes. I do know however The Shack has ran out of money to change all their signs. That is hilarious by all means.

Vegans are another group of people that scare me too. Not to be confused with vegetarians.

So anyway. PETA... I know they 'try'' to mean well. But they are still crazy nut jobs in my book. Mainly by their crazy means of protestation. Sometimes very violent.

I also think members of this organization should be looked into for cases of beastality. They obviously love animals more than humans.

The only PETA I approve of are 'People Enjoying Tasty Animals.' I think I just might have me a big juicy steak tonight!

From the mind of Bastian Gatten - Good eats nom nom

And for some extra reading - 7 things you didn't know about PETA




Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Currentro said...

I am a vegetarian, but even still i think PETA are frekin crazy.

Heath Sharp said...

Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with vegetarians.

Just PETA and the crazy vegans.