Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Get into my head.

Yes I am selfish. I like to think about me. I like to do things that make me happy. Doesn't everyone want to be happy? No matter what you say; in the end; it's all about you. There is nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all. I care about my friends. I try to make them happy. But I have to make myself happy first. If that is being selfish then there is nothing I can do for you. I'm not going to say im sorry for thinking of myself first for once. Forever I always try to make everyone else happy over myself. And as much as I try it is never enough. NEVER!!! So I am done trying to put people ahead of myself. I am going to put myself first. Get over it. Life is just too hard as it is. I'm tired of being sad or depressed over people being upset because I do something for me. I have enough issues with that as it is so I am just going to make it easy. So care or not. I don't!

So it was fortold

-Bastian

No comments: